If you need sunglasses that perfectly adapt to your round face, whether you are a man or a woman, and you don’t know how to choose them. Don’t worry, there is a solution for this.
How do I know what kind of face I have?
First you must know what type of face you have, as we are talking about sunglasses for a round face we will emphasize it. However, if you want to find out what type of face you have, continue reading, so you can also find out what type of glasses you can use.
- Round: you have a fair proportion in the cheeks, with a small forehead and chins. Basically your face makes the shape slightly of a circle. An elongated rectangular frame suits you.
- Oval: you have a fairly balanced face. With high cheekbones and a sharp chin. Either way suits you.
- Diamond: your face emphasizes the cheekbones, chin and the upper part of the forehead. Glasses with elongated and round frames favor you.
- Square: your jaw, forehead and cheeks are fairly extended or pronounced horizontally. The style of a merely rounded and tall frame favors you.
- Triangular v: you have more forehead, few cheeks and cheekbones, and a small chin. Go for glasses with a wide bottom, with a rounded frame and softer shades.
- Triangular A: you have a short forehead, a long face, and many cheeks, with a slightly pronounced jaw. Choose glasses with great care on the top, tall and elongated frames will help you balance your face.
- Rectangular: the jaw matches the forehead straight, and the face is vertically elongated. Opt for wide glasses, and a little big.
- Heart: quite broad and long forehead, with high cheekbones and a very fine chin. The aviator style flatters you quite a bit.
Glasses styles or lenses for round faces
The perfect lenses for a chubby or chubby woman are those that are rectangular and with quite accentuated edges. Opt for quite thin rods, if you want thickness try not to be too exaggerated.
You can also choose square frames, but make sure they are a bit high, with the curves at the top well accentuated. This will go perfectly with the lines of your face and will create a very fresh and modern look.
Avoid frames with round or oval edges, as this will create another illusion on your face that you don’t want. Always choose straight and wide lines. With dark and neutral colors.
Best brands for sunglasses
If you want to have the best sunglasses according to your face type, we recommend the best lens brands below:
- Ray Ban’s. They are an excellent option, quite classic and casual, perfect for the sun’s rays, as they protect at a high level. For a round face and a large nose, Ray Ban should be square or rectangular, remember that.
- The Oakley have a very sporty design, with impressive technology for the comfort and protection of the user.
- Polaroid’s are one of the best-known polarized sunglasses brands, which have the best quality.
- Arnett’s are a very youthful, modern and urban brand. It offers different designs and also quite good quality.
- The Tous are a design that belongs to the jewelry and elegance part of this brand. They have a great variety in terms of designs, which has a high range and quality.
- The Dior are one of the most sophisticated and elegant brands that are in fashion. It has several innovative designs, with materials of the best quality.
- Those of Carolina Herrera are undoubtedly another of the most modern, sophisticated and elegant brands. It has many designs, which follow the classic line, created with the best quality materials.
- The Persols are a fairly old brand, so they have come a long way in improving their quality more and more. They have timeless designs so they are perfect for every occasion of the day.
Other top sunglasses brands include: Fendi, Chanel, Chloé, Dolce Gabbana, Serengeti, Vuarnet, Carrera, and Silhouette.